Mt Rainier in Mirror Lake ~ Photo by Arden
Sunday, July 12, 2020
- We are celebrating our graduates today! We have 10 graduating high school seniors this year that have been a part of our congregation and/or Youth Group. We also have two college graduates. Stay tuned for lots more details and celebration.
- Arden has some small administrative projects he would love some help with. If you are interested, please send Arden a text or email to get more details.
- If you would like to be a part of a small group meeting via Zoom, please let Arden know. Zoom instruction also provided!
- As of our Monthly Business Meeting last Sunday, Bonnie C. is our new Treasurer. Please contact her for reimbursements or other financial questions.
- With input from the congregation, the Stewards are proceeding with replacing the sanctuary lighting with warmer-toned, dimmable lights. If you would like to help fund this project in addition to your regular giving, please indicate “New lighting” on your offering envelope or check. A total of $3,600 is needed. We have currently received $250 in donations.
Financial Update for Week Ending July 5, 2020:
|This Week’s Giving Total:||$1,732.14|
|Year to Date Giving:||$73,284.06|
|Budgeted Giving to Date:||$81,014.02|
|Year to Date Behind:||$7,729.96|
|Additional YTD Designated Giving:||$8,385.75|